Babies and children with muscle, joint and bone problems including:
- Torticollis/neck problems.
- Talipes or metatarsus adductus and other foot problems, including toe walking.
- Growth plate problems (e.g. Severs, Osgood- Schlatter).
- Juvenile arthritis, hip, knee and spinal pain, scoliosis.
- Recovery after bone fractures, muscle tears and surgery.
- Hypermobility (over-flexible joints), low muscle tone and growing pains.
- Posture and biomechanical problems.
Treatment of complex pain disorders which require graded return to strength and fitness levels, is developed carefully in liaison with family, teachers and other therapists.
Hand grasp strengthening and functional activities are developed to assist children with weakness from over-flexible joints.