Goals include improvement of range of movement, balance, walking ability and hand function
Conditions treated include:
- Stroke and cerebral palsy.
- Spinal and head injuries.
- MS and Parkinson’s.
- Degenerative neural and muscle conditions.
- Peripheral nerve injuries.
- Electrical stimulation of weak muscles
Hydrotherapy is often used to regain strength and fitness and improve walking skills.
Gym equipped with parallel bars, exercise bike, weight lifting equipment etc. is available.
Physiotherapists can prescribe and fit splints and braces.
Home programs are developed to assist with self-management of exercises and activities.
The service provided can include liaising with doctors before and after Botox injections and provision of treatment after Botox and surgery